Monday, January 6, 2014

Shit bouncing around my head

Had a Facebook friend post about how sick she was last week. Since she's one of those lunatic Progressives, I wanted to ask if she had gone to the doctor but it just didn't seem worth it.

So many assholes praising the reimposed ban on Same Sex Marriage in Utah. I am honestly stunned at how much we seem to be backsliding towards some theocratic led society. I'd leave, but where the fuck else would I go? No wonder I constantly feel like I want to just stand up and start screaming obscenities at people while destroying public property. It's IMPOSSIBLE to completely shut out the assholes in this stupid country.

Screaming about Jesus. Screaming about all the shit that people seem to think should just be handed out to everybody for free. Screaming about Obama. Screaming about their utter lack of understanding or knowledge of science, economics, and history.

SHUT THE FUCK UP! All of ya!